WebCab.de's Wireless Cruiser Lite consists of several parts:
- the main Perl script wcl.cgi for WML deck retrieval and pre- and post-processing,
- the XSLT style sheet wcl.xsl for the
conversion from WML to HTML,
- the XML::XSLT Perl module (see CPAN),
- the XML::Parser Perl module (see CPAN) and
- some other Perl modules like LWP::UserAgent (see CPAN).
In order to help other WAP developers to understand XSLT and how to deal with WML
WebCab.de has published the source code of the XSLT style sheet. You can download it free
of charge from the link below.
Download wcl.xsl, version 0.08,
Permission is granted to use and modify this style sheet so long as the copyright is
maintained, modifications are documented, and credit is given for any use of this style
- 0.08 2001-03-30
- Standalone options and options inside <optgroup> are converted into another HTML style.
- 0.07 2000-10-01
- The table's cell that contains all WML paragraphs is now classified as 'wml'.
- 0.06 2000-09-26
- <xsl:apply-templates> is now used inside table cells
- 0.05 2000-09-24
- First public version